The OMNIVI Gaming Mouse combines feature-packed functionality, ease of use and incredible precision in one perfect package. It is setting high standards in the gaming scene with its exhaustive feature set, including colourful glow, solid aluminium base plate, four thumb buttons and the ultra-precise, optical 12,000dpi sensor. Use the ten programmable buttons to keep your opponents at bay by utilising the extensive programming function to customise the mouse so your personal gaming style matches the game. And witness how your macros are unleashed at the press of a single button to perform close-combat or distance attacks, switch weapons or cast spells.
- Professional gaming mouse
- Ultra-precise 12,000dpi optical sensor
- 10 freely configurable buttons
- Adjustable LED lighting glows in any one of 7 atmospheric colours
- Solid finger rest and aluminium base plate
- Profile management with any number of game profiles
- Powerful Macro Editor
- DPI switch for rapid toggling between resolutions
- 6 sensor precision levels from 800 to 12,000dpi
- Illuminated 2D scroll wheel indicates current dpi level
- Adjustable USB polling rate up to 1,000Hz
- Incredible ergonomic comfort with grippy scroll wheel and finger rest
- Rubberised finish
- Maximum acceleration: 50g
- Maximum tracking speed: 250ips
- Sensor frame rate: 12,000fps
- Flexible USB cable with hard-wearing sheath (1.8m)
- Dimensions: 87 × 131 × 52mm (W × D × H)
- Weight: 145g
- Win Vista (32/64-Bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-Bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-Bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64-Bit)
File size: 389 KB
File size: 547 KB
File size: 538 KB
Description: Driver manual
File size: 846 KB
File size: 36,77 MB
Description: Windows drivers
Operating system: Windows Vista (32-Bit), Windows Vista (64-Bit), Windows 7 (32-Bit), Windows 7 (64-Bit), Windows 8 (32-Bit), Windows 8 (64-Bit), Windows 8.1 (32-Bit), Windows 8.1 (64-Bit), Windows 10 (32-Bit), Windows 10 (64-Bit)
Where can I find drivers for this product?
Download the driver from www.speedlink.com to install the software. Always use the latest driver version.
How do I reset my driver settings?
Click the small gear icon on the top right and then click RESTORE DEFAULT SETTINGS in the window that appears. Doing this resets all driver settings back to their factory default.
How do I change the mouse’s glow colour?
In the driver you can configure the illumination functions in the menu bar on the left. To the right, the OMNIVI visualisation shows you a preview of your changes.
Can I adjust the weight of the mouse?
No, this isn’t possible.
Can I map other functions to the mouse’s side buttons in games or other applications?
In the driver menu, use the BUTTONS panel to map a command to any mouse button. First select the desired button (#1-12) in the button overview by clicking it. The button number will be displayed in the menu bar on the left. You can now select the function you want to map to the button.