The wireless CALADO Silent Mouse lets you work in whisper-quiet comfort at your PC so you can keep calm in the hectic office environment. The advanced button technology effectively eliminates the noise you make when using the mouse: clicks are almost completely silent and those around you will no longer feel disturbed as it’s up to 90% quieter than a standard mouse. Thanks to its nice and compact shape combined with its premium, non-slip rubber coating, the CALADO Silent Mouse is designed to fit the shape of your right hand perfectly – all while offering precise and fluid tracking thanks to its sensor resolution of up to 1,600dpi. What’s more, its robust wireless technology offers you up to 8m of wireless freedom.
- Wireless five-button mouse
- 2.4GHz wireless technology for a range of up to 8m
- maximum precision 1,600dpi optical sensor
- dpi switch for rapid toggling between the three sensor-resolution settings
- quick and easy installation – no additional drivers needed
- up to 90% quieter buttons
- ergonomic shape designed to fit your right hand perfectly
- rubber coating for a great feel
- non-slip, rubberised button-function scroll wheel
- compact nano USB receiver and practical storage compartment
- automatic stand-by mode for maximum battery life
- dimensions: 106 × 73 × 36mm (length × width × height)
- batteries included (2xAAA)
- Win XP (32-Bit)
- Win Vista (32/64-Bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-Bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-Bit)
- Windows RT
- Windows 10 (32/64-Bit)
File size: 429 KB
Where can I find drivers for this product?
This product uses the operating system’s native driver. Simply connect the product while the PC is running, and the hardware should be installed automatically.
How do I change the mouse’s button mapping?
On Windows® the mouse uses the operating system’s native drivers to make installation as simple as possible. The drivers do not allow you to remap buttons. However, to map other commands to buttons you can use additional software. There are many freeware versions available online that don’t cost anything to use. Please note in this regard that we provide no warranty whatsoever for third-party software.
My mouse installs and is detected correctly, but the mouse pointer doesn’t move
Unplug the USB receiver. Now, press and hold the left and right mouse buttons, reinsert the USB receiver, and continue to keep the mouse buttons held depressed for a further 10 seconds.
Will the mouse work on a wooden surface?
Yes, the mouse should perform brilliantly on that type of surface.